Tuesday, November 06, 2007

in keeping up to standards

oh yes, I have no standards. This boring and lazy week is continuing. I have very little to say. I have to write a report and an IEP (Individualized Educational Program) tonight. Fun. I am with Angelique on continuing to celebrate my birthday week. This would be better if my idea of celebrating tonight looked more like a party and less like going to bed at 9pm. Maybe I will make it a party with a glass of wine, while I write the report. That always makes things interesting. Well at least it makes spell check interesting. I can't wait until I am living in the super flying cars future and I can have a waterproof laptop to use in the tub. Then I can combine all my favorites of a quiet evening at home, with the hell of having to bring work home.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Hi Nancy,

I changed the title of my blog. Here is the new title:

www.skip-to-my-lu.blogspot.com

Let me know if you have problems finding it.