Friday, November 02, 2007

day 2 late but here

Crazy day at school. Severely understaffed but with the most responsive understanding assistants ever. Seriously.
Home and then to San Diego. Lots of fun singing at the top of my lungs in the car. Being made fun of by Michael who continues to criticize my IPOD music (though he did not bring his) and it is my Birfday weekend so he must listen to Elliot Smith and Postal Service and Regina Spektor and anything else depressing and emotive that I desire, interspersed with Beatles, Otis Redding, Aretha, Dire Straits so in reality nothing to complain about.
We have a beautiful hotel room in The Bristol. Fancy shmancy for sure. We spent the evening with my extremely extended family having wine. Extremely extended equaling, cousin in law's once removed that I call Aunt, and Uncle, and second cousins. In short things are very very good, and wine infused. Also, Hurray I actually posted for the second day in a row.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Have a great Birfday! Miss you.