I hope this summer I use my free time productively and start doing cool things again...art things.
I am not smart enough (or maybe I don't have the time to upload enough) but a few of my painting are still up on this site. http://homepages.uc.edu/~murphyah/
Spending time to do the three city scapes for Matthew's recital probably was the kick start to my creative wave.
Unfortunately, while I am having these creative bursts I need to actually stay grounded and finish my papers and projects. so much work so little time.
I am feeling okay about getting everything done so I hope the good vibes continue. I am also feeling super happy about a bunch of other things. including
- Angelique's visit last weekend and the random foods I bought at Jungle Jim's
- Discovering that Fairview Park is so much cooler, than the ghetto park I thought it was. if I am really cool I will take some pictures to post but right now I can't remember my flickr password and it won't tell me.
- feeling like taking pictures of things and using them in my art.
- Soon having the time to use scan my sketches and play with them digitally.
- michael forging my signature today to deposit a $10 royalty check I forgot about.
- The strong possibility of IPods in the future (maybe tonight) coming from michael's inheritance (accordions...he inherited 3 accordions so weird but apparently with high resale value and this is good as I am less likely to be subjected to accordion music.)
you can also make requests for art work.
and you can still ask for a link if you would like one.
I will try to update more often so I can write an actual post that does not include bullet points.