Tuesday, April 05, 2005

why it is good I don't have more cable

I just spent the last 10 no maybe 15 minutes watching a tv show on E! that I am too embarrassed to speak of directly. I can't write more because I must fill my life with more mindless drivel and perhaps some wine and cheesy snacks.

while watching tv I saw a commercial for something like craft corner death match on the Style Channel. that's so wrong, but can be listed with many other reasons why it is good I have very basic cable. I talk marxism but I ooze consumerism as I sit on the couch admiring my newly swiffered hardwood floors.

4 comments:

A said...

I watched the E! True Hollywood Stories on Full House AND the Bad Girls of Reality TV. But I don't have homework anymore, so it's okay.

nancy said...

I too watched the full house expose but that was more for michael. or so I keep telling myself.
this was much worse.
did Bad Girls of Reality TV give you any dirt or was it just more creative editing to make normal people look satanic?

A said...

No real insight, but Trishelle said that her roommate was the only person she slept with in Vegas. And I'm pretty sure I saw Omarosa on the metro last week.

nancy said...

I am thinking it is a good thing I don't know who Trishelle is. but as I type that I am watching E! again...so bad.