Monday, November 01, 2004

news

news of my school related anxiety is getting pretty old so, just one more thing
this morning I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep by obsessively compulsively trying to remember Cambourne's conditions in a state of half sleep and continually forgetting one or two. IMERPAF
immersion, m something, e something, r something, p something, a something, feedback. wow that was bad. I knew more of those in my sleep.
other stuff
I am mad at kate for not calling me before she headed out of louisville to pennsylvania. this is a heads up so she knows she should suck up to me on my birthday (the fourth), before we see each other at amy's wedding. also to tell her that I had dresses if she needed something to wear....
what ev er
I am such a whiny baby especially because it is not like I had time to play with so many many papers.
furthermore (I am in full on paper speak now) I spent the majority of sunday lounging/napping on the futon drinking gatorade, eating chinese food, and watching scary x-files marathon that was on about 3 channels. now I still have to finish my wednesday paper and my website. if I had a laptop I could watch tv and recover from my hangover while doing homework. yay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for not getting in touch with you. I am leaving Louisville tomorrow, Tuesday, and headed to Totem Pole. Dracula was the hardest show I have worked on... I have many a story to tell you. I will see you for the wedding and hopefully talk to you before then... I will also take this opportunity to say hello to Amy and Angelique, my fellow anonymous commentors, and apologize for upsetting the blog karma. God I hate that word... karma.

nancy said...

how about dogma? do you like dogma? does it remind you of penny?
you are forgiven with an offer of dresses for the wedding and drunken stories about dracula.
I vant to hear from you ah hahaha.

battybattybatty batty batty batty batty bat

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, Amy, Nancy. The Balance of the Blog spirit has been restored! It's a sign, just like the lady bug in the bathroom this morning, the Sox winning the World Series, the Redskin's loss, and my grandfather turning 80 on the night of the full moon and lunar eclipse that Kerry's going to win! I'm predicting that he's going to do it. In the middle of conservative PA there are more Kerry/Edwards than Bush/Cheyney signs.

nancy said...

you've been counting?

Anonymous said...

Okay. We're fucked.