Wednesday, November 17, 2004

just finished reading

two young adult children's books:
Holes by Louis Sachar
and
The Double Life of Zoe Flynn by Janet Lee Carey
I recommend the first for kids...the second...eh.
the first is also a suggested read aloud for both michael in the car and 4-6th graders.

also
Marie Claire...sorry the pms made me do it...what tripe...but the pictures are so colorful I can't help myself
Rolling Stone ...what can I say it came free in the mail...interesting eminem interview...also nice to see a long interview that had not been reduced to a 16point font and a serious of sound bites and exclamation points.

please send me suggestions for the break between fall and winter quarter...I will be searching for something good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nyah, nyah!
I'm in Cyprus. Weather is beautiful, Mediterranan (sp) is lovely, and I might even go to the beach.

zoe said...

not related to the post or anything - but i love you too, nancy :)

Anonymous said...

Also totally unrelated to your post-I'm glad the jumping jacks worked for you! I'm freaking out a little bit today about the same old stuff. Feel like climbing up a high cliff and staying there.

nancy said...

to all:
stupid honeymoon, stupid greece...boo. when are you coming home amy....will you get an ipod?

thank you z.

a-I can't do the jacks anymore my tension in my neck and shoulders is too great to move that way. don't freak out call me cause I need a talk.