Sunday, August 28, 2005

me and mosquitoes

I went outside for less than 10 minutes last night and I have 10 mosquito bites to show for it. I look like a leper. Seriously, I don't understand why this happens to me. I was outside with two little kids and a baby. They don't have any mosquito bites. Today I feel like the tank top I am wearing is obscene if only because it showcases 5 lovely welts on my back.

In other news I have read a bunch of new books lately and I promise to update my xanga to show you which ones.

michael needs me to be a responsible type adult now and go grocery shopping, with a list and everything.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

At camp this summer, there was a horrible problem with mosquitos. I got bit about 1,000 times during the first week. I had a swollen lymph node on the back of my head behind my ear, and it was as hard as a rock. I thought I had a tumor. Thankfully, it was not a tumor, but a swollen lymph node. I hate mosquitos.