So here is the bullet point update to get things rolling again.
October/early-November bullet synopsis
- I got married (it was rainy and fun)
- It was on the east coast and full of family and drinks and beach and rain and coastal flood warnings
- teaching is hard
- and as much as I hate the whiney teacher mantra about not getting paid enough etc. This is the hardest most stressful job, I've ever had.)--that being said
- I still like small children (They are cute and huggy --though often snotty--that is runny nosed not stuck up)
- I went to a week long literacy training and actually missed my kids
- I turned 30
- this involved 2 yummy dinners, a yummy breakfast,
- a visit from Amy
- and a pseudo surprise party with Michael's friends/classmates and significant others who were fantastic stand in friends
I don't actually know what forthwith means but it sounds official.